Refreshing vanilla mint biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 1/2 cups of quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1/4 cup of dried mint leaves
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until a stiff dough forms.
3. Flour surface with either rice or oat flour. Roll out dough and cut shapes
with a cookie cutter.
4. Place on baking sheets and bake for approximately one hour or until
treats are crispy and golden brown. Allow to cool.
5. Place in cello bags and package as gifts, place in treat jar or serve
immediately to hungry puppies.