- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until a stiff dough forms. Add water if too dry.
3. Flour surface with either rice or oat flour. Roll out dough and cut shapes with a cookie cutter.
4. Place on baking sheets and bake for approximately one hour or until treats are crispy and
golden brown. Allow to cool.
5. Place in cello bags and package as gifts, place in treat jar or serve immediately to hungry puppies.
Photo by Michelle Macirella, Luminaria Photography